STOP! (in the name of love)
Before you go any further, have you considered joining our Euro a Month club? What does 1€ a month mean to you? Would you like to make a regular monthly donation to Last Chance?
Last Chance Animal Rescue relies solely on good will donations from the public. The work we do to save the lives of these animals more often than not incurs high vets bills as many are not in the best shape when we take them into our care. We never give up on a animal if there is a chance we can save it and improve its quality of life. Many of our animals are held in foster homes but some have to go into paid residence if we have no foster places available.
We are continually needing donations, it is an ongoing appeal. We have no government funding and as yet no direct company sponsorship. We ask for your help, either with a monthly subscription or a one off donation to our cause. Every penny you donate goes directly to the animals. No admin expenses are taken as we all donate our time and services free of charge.
You’ll be pleased to know that there are lots of ways you can help us!
- You can make a direct donation using Paypal.
- You can set up a monthly donation using Paypal or Teaming.
- If you buy online there are lots of retailers that will donate on your behalf without it costing you a penny or centimo more. Please sign up to Easyfundraising using the link below and carry on shopping as usual on Amazon.co.uk and a host of other online retailers. Check the site for details.
- NEW! October 2017 – We are now affiliates of Amazon, so just click the link and start helping us out every time you buy there. Buy things for YOUR dogs whilst supporting OURS – at Amazon
- We have a partnership with Trusted Housesitters who make a donation to us when you use our code: PawPrints028
- Lastly you can a donation by direct bank transfer to our bank acounts ini either Spain or the UK.
See above to make a regular monthly payment
Or make a one-off donation here:
Teaming – a safe monthly way to donate to us
From their website: “What is Teaming?
Teaming is an online tool to raise funds for helping social causes with micro donations of 1€ a month. Our philosophy is based on the idea that with 1€, If we are alone… we can’t do too much but if we join together, we can make beautiful projects possible.”
Last but not least we have a partnership with Trusted Housesitters. We at Last Chance are delighted to announce our partnership with www.trustedhousesitters.com. For 5 star home and pet care whilst you are on holiday or working away, with FREE veterinary advice if needed, reputable and experienced people come to your home, anywhere in the world!
The website is really easy to use, check it out and Use our designated code PawPrints028 to receive a month’s FREE membership, and if you decide to sign up then we get a donation from them! Membership is under 8 euros a month! The Sit is FREE! Such a clever idea for your pets and home to be looked after in confidence, the company has been in operation for 10 years with no issues and hundreds of very satisfied clients.
Check it out at www.trustedhousesitters.com. Our code is PawPrints028
If you prefer you can donate via bank transfer in Spain or in the UK
Asoc. Prot. de Animales Last Chance
IBAN: ES94 2103 3046 08 0030010194
UNICAJA BANCO S.A – 3046- ALH.TORRE-CARRETERA
In the UK:
Ms J M Ross
HSBC – New Street Branch Birmingham
Acc No 71121340
Sort code 40-11-06